MORE RESPONSIVE, STIFFER, & LIGHTER. FEEL IT!
- Linear alignment of space yarns, oriented only in warp direction ( the direction of the board’s length), maximizing the stiffness and response.
- Linear dropstich also secures the board’s shape better over time compared to standard knitted dropstitch.
- Linear dropstich with single layer coating is the lightest offering in our collection.
- What does it mean for you? An ultra light board with the best stiffness that single layer technology can offer, you can feel the acceleration.
WELDED RAIL TECHNOLOGY
Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.
The Welded Rail Technology creates a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. This makes Starboard inflatable paddle boards stronger and longer lasting.
The chamber offers up to 42 liters of safety floatation, with 14 liters even in the smallest boards and require only 10 PSI. Starboard pioneered Double Chamber Construction in the 2010 Ocean Rescue paddle board. Future coast guard regulations will possibly request this safety arrangement for inflatable board use in open waters.
DOUBLE I-BEAM STRINGER
The innovative chamber doubles the sidewalls and acts like rollable I-beams. Starting just behind the standing area and continuing towards the front, the chamber is placed in the most critical area for flex and reduces deflection by 1.8 cm. The feeling of paddling with the stiff double I-beam stringer is getting very similar to a hard board, propelling inflatable technology one step closer to a “hard board” feeling. A must-have for riders over 85 kg.
2-IN-1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP D-RINGS
- 2-D-rings are available on the board to attach the shoulder carry strap.
- The strap needs to be purchased separately after-market
- The strap makes it easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and frees up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
- When not in use, the strap sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
- Not available on SUPWindsurf, Vision and Team
2000D GALVANIZED STRINGER
Galvanized 2000 D rails increase the strength of the board.
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
- At only 70g, the leash is incredibly light.
- Soft cushioning means it will flatten when stood on.
- Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop.
- Club, Tiki Mat, Yoga dock, and Team range do not come with leash
LIGHT, STRONG, LARGE
- Is designed to minimize weight, yet maximize comfort and strength.
- Roller wheels available on every bag make it more comfortable for a long walk.
- Hiking strap is ergonomically curved to ensure good stability on the shoulders.
V8 DOUBLE ACTION PUMP
- The hand pump with fixed base completes the picture of the price friendly inflatable paddle board.
- Works both in single and double action.
- Can be used to inflate and deflate the board
- Club and Starship board do not come with pump